Friday, November 21, 2014

Thinking about success

4-Luck

2-Opportunity

3-Skill

1-Hard Work


First, I think hard work makes a person economically successful. Without a drive to work hard, you most likely wont get very far in life. Hard work pays off for anybody. If you strive to be something, and work everyday at it, you will at least achieve something. Second, I think opportunity is a crucial role in being economically successful. You can have hard work, some luck, and skill, but if you do not have the opportunity to show it and put it out there, it is useless. I believe skill comes third into play. If you work hard and have the opportunity, and you can use skill to prove it, then you are on the right track. Fourth, I believe comes luck. Luck is just something that happens, most likely randomly. You can not rely on luck to be successful. If you just sit back and dont work hard and use your skills and every opportunity, then you are just waiting for luck to come around. This is why I ranked Hard Work first, Opportunity second, Skill third, and Luck fourth. I believe this is the order in being economically successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment